The Price : € 26.00
Select Date and Travelers
Duration : Half Day
Start Location: Istanbul
Available Everyday at 19:00
Near the mighty Hagia Sophia Basilica and the magnificent Topkapi Palace, Hodjapsha Cultural Center is a delightful piece of the city’s striking cultural mosaic. Transformed from a large 15th-century hamam (Turkish bath), it now welcomes visitors under its high dome ceilings to showcase some of the best of this vast country’s traditions.
Watch the mystical ritual of the Mevlevi Order, whose whirling dance has been declared a UNESCO Heritage of Humanity. The Sema ceremony is a journey through man’s spiritual ascent to “perfection” through mind and love a truly unmissable and astonishing experience of music and moves.
Exhibition features Information displays about dervishes and their ceremony , objects belonging to the world of dervishes such as clothing , musical instruments and personal tools , books. Also Interactive Rumi poems and sufi music samples, Hyperrealist style dervish statues and Video shows are part of this unique exhibition.
Rules & Important Reminders
- Complimentary beverages are served before the show
- Ask for your Free Multi Language Booklet.
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed
- Photography is not allowed
- Please be available at the theater 30 minutes before the show time
- Please keep in mind that late comers are not allowed to enter the sema session for the first 15 minutes in order to preserve the peacefullness of ceremony. Booking of a visitors who come later than 15 minutes is regarded as No-Show and their tickets will not be refunded.
- Our theater is not suitable for wheelchairs.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fees
- Night show
- DVD, Photos, Videos
- Personal expenses
- Tipping (Optional)
- Family Friendly
Why Book With Us?
- As a well known Tourism Agency, we believe that there should not be any suprises for you whether it be your trips, accommodations or so forth.
- Therefore, our team is extremely dedicated and here to make sure that your are well satisfied throughout your journey.