Butterfly Valley Day Cruise
Butterfly Valley Day Cruise
The Price : € 45.00
Select Date and Travelers
Duration : 1 Day
Start Location: Fethiye
- Enjoy swimming, sunbathing in the azure blue waters of Mediterranean
- Climb the waterfall home to Butterfly Valley and see a remarkable combination of colors
- Explore natural attractions and many more along the way such as Oludeniz, St. Nicholas Island, Twelve Islands, Tersane Island and Cleopatra Bath.
We’ll pick you up from your hotel in Fethiye between 09:00 – 09:30 am.
Pick up from other locations in the surrounds of Fethiye at 10:00 am.
The Butterfly Valley Day cruise is one of the most popular things to do in the Fethiye region.
This excursion offers a blend of relaxation, sunbathing, and swimming in the clear turquoise Mediterranean waters. Moreover, it provides the opportunity to explore renowned attractions.
Setting off from the famous Oludeniz beach, you’ll embark on a boat journey that includes stops at key destinations like Butterfly Valley and St Nicholas Island. Keep in mind that admission fees for these attractions are separate from the initial ticket purchase. Take some time to trek through Butterfly Valley, where you might spot various butterfly species during the appropriate season.
On St Nicholas Island, you’ll have the chance to step ashore and delve into the ancient Lycian ruins, including historic churches and a sizable tunnel that traverses the island. The itinerary also encompasses visits to the Blue Cave, Camel Beach, and Cold Spring Bay, where it’s said that a dip in the icy waters can have a unique rejuvenating effect.
Noteworthy stops on the journey encompass Oludeniz Beach, Butterfly Valley, Cold Spring Bay, St Nicholas Island, Camel Beach, and the Blue Cave.
Please note that pick-up times can vary depending on your hotel locations. All efforts will be made to ensure your safe arrival and return for this itinerary. Also keep in mind that due to bad weather and sea conditions, the tour schedule can slightly change depending on Captain’s discretion. Upon arrival to the beach, the boat spends up to half an hour, waiting for other quests before sailing.
It is requested that you do NOT bring drinks to the board. All drinks are sold on the board along with icecreams and snacks.
Places You’ll See :
- Lunch with one soft drink
- Professional Guide
- Transportation in A/C vehicles
- DVD, Photos, Videos
- Tipping (Optional)
- Easy Tracking
- Family Friendly
- Group Tour
- Small Group Tour
Why Book With Us?
- As a well known Tourism Agency, we believe that there should not be any suprises for you whether it be your trips, accommodations or so forth.
- Therefore, our team is extremely dedicated and here to make sure that your are well satisfied throughout your journey.