The Price : € 25.00
Select Date and Travelers
Duration : 1 Day
Start Location: Trabzon
- Enjoy a traditional Turkish launch
- Discover Ayder Plateau
- Explore areas such as Şenyuva Village, Historical Stone Arch Bridges and Zilkale, Palovit waterfall deep into the Fırtına Valley
We’ll pick you up from your hotel between 09:00 – 09:30 AM
Ayder Tour Itinerary
Our driver will meet you at the address and time you want according to your reservation. Then, we will start our day tour with private car.
You will visit Sürmene Knife Factory Outlets. Next, we will give a break for the experience of Zippline and Rafting in Storm Valley. Then, we will continue our trip in the Storm Valley, which is one of the 200 ecological areas that need to be protected in the world. We pass through Çamlıhemşin district and make our first visit to Şenyuva (Çinviva) Village, which hosted series and commercials.
In Şenyuva, we will visit old wooden and stone houses, Historical Çinçiva Stone Arch Bridge and Sevdaluk TV Series.
After visiting Zil Castle, which was built on a steep slope 100m high from the valley, and seeing its exquisite view, we turn our route to Ayder Plateau. We visit the Bride Tulle Waterfall in Ayder Plateau and then we give you free time to meet again at 17:00.
You can take a pleasant walk while you are on the plateau. So too, you can sip your tea or coffee against the Bride’s Tulle Waterfall. You can watch the horon played with the jumpsuits playing in almost every corner, you can accompany the horon if you wish. Among all this, one should not forget the spa.
We will leave Ayder Plateau at 17:00 after sightseeing and free time. On the way, we take a break at Rize Cloth Factory Outlets and visit the traditional weaving workshop and sales departments.
At the end of the day, our tour ends in Trabzon and we bid farewell to meet on another tour.
Places You’ll See :
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch with one soft drink
- Professional Guide
- Transportation in A/C vehicles
- Tipping (Optional)
- Easy Tracking
- Small Group Tour
Why Book With Us?
- As a well known Tourism Agency, we believe that there should not be any suprises for you whether it be your trips, accommodations or so forth.
- Therefore, our team is extremely dedicated and here to make sure that your are well satisfied throughout your journey.