“One day, the city of Constantinople shall be conquered. What a wonderful leader will he be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!”
Once upon a time, the Prophet Mohammed uttered these words, signaling the conquest of the Roman capital for Islam. To fulfill this prophecy, thousands of Muslims fell beneath the Walls of Constantinople and became a martyr. A great number of shrines and tombs left by these Sahabas are now located in Istanbul, waiting to tell you their a thousand year old stories.
Tour Style : Private, Religious, Cultural, Family-Friendly.
Duration : Full-Day. 10:00 – 16:00
Price : €99
Included :Transfer to/from hotel, private vehicle, entrance fees, professional English-speaking guide.
Highlights : The Underground Mosque, Tomb of Sube Sahabei Ikr, Cabir, Eyup Mosque & Cemetery.
- Yeralti Camii (Underground Mosque)
- Shrine of the Conquerer & Seyh-Ul Islam
- Shrine of Vehb Bin Huseyre
- Tomb of Amr Bin As
- Tomb of Sufyan Bin Uyeyne
- Shrine of Sube (RA) Sahabe-i Kiramdan.
- Shrine of Hafir
- Shrine of Abdullah El-Hudri
- Shrine of Ebu Derda
- Shrine of Abdulsiddik Amir Ibin Same
- Shrine of Ebu Seybetul Hudri
- Shrine of Muhammed-Ul Ensari
- Shrine of Ahmad El Ensari
- Masjid of Kaap (RA)
- Shrine of Hamidullah El Ensari
- Shrine of Muhammed El Ensari
- Shrine of Cabir (RA)
- Shrine of Edhem (RA)
- Shrine of Ebu’d Derdag
- Eyup Sultan Mosque & Cemetery
- Tomb of Eyyup El Ensari (RA)