Fethiye To Olympos 4 Days 3 Nights Blue Cruises Turkey
- Departing from Fethiye: There are no Hotel pick-ups available. You will need to meet at Our Office at 09.00 AM
- Departing from Kas: There is no Hotel pick up available. You will receive the meeting point details on your e-ticket.
- Departing from Olympos: Pick up is available from Olympos Hotels. Pick up is not provided from Cirali or Antalya.
- Departing from Demre: Meeting time is at noon at Demre Bus station.
The Fethiye to Olympos Blue Cruise that takes 4 days and 3 nights to cruise down to Olympos, is the most popular route along the Turquoise Coastline.
Travelling on a Turkish gulet, this blue cruise has something for everyone.
From the ancient cities and sights to crystal clear waters for swimming and snorkelling including religious foundations in history.
Departure from Fethiye Harbour 11:00 – 12:00 to Samanlik Bay for swimming & lunch.
Butterfly Valley (sea conditions permitting) is our next stop for a swim & to visit this natural reserve, hosting 136 kinds of different butterflies and moths. Afterwards we cruise to Oludeniz (The Blue Lagoon) again sea conditions permitting.Option for paragliding available.
Last stop of the day is St. Nicholas Island and Byzantine Ruins afterwards to swim (depending on weather conditions) and have dinner during first night.
Around sunrise depart for Firnaz Bay near Kalkan for breakfast & swimming.
Cruising to Kas where we stop in the harbour for lunch & visit of this charming fishing village.
Of ancient Antiphellos, as Kas was once known, only Lycian rock tombs & sarcophagi and the Roman theatre are left.
At this time, we start the day with a breakfast
Departure to Sunken City of Kekova (this Lycian Roman archaeological site is under protection, so no diving permitted.)
Simena, a traditional Turkish fishing village with no car access and Byzantine/Ottoman castle.
In Gokkaya Bay optional water sports are available.
Dinner, relax in this pirates haven.
After breakfast we have a look at the Pirates Cave before cruising to Demre (Andriace) harbour.
Disembark before lunch.Bus transfer to the Tree houses in Olympos with a stop for banking and shopping when requested.
We arrive Olympos between 01:00 pm and 3.00 pm.
- All cabins have private bathrooms & and a shower.
- The allocation of cabins is done on-site. All gulets and cabin layouts are different, cabins are not predetermined.
- On these cruises, you may be roomed in a twin, double, triple or quad cabin depending on your group breakdown. If you are a couple please notify beforehand & we will arrange a double private cabin for couples. Individuals are all shared in a twin, triple room mix gender(we will always try to match same-gender first).
- For individual travelers who do not want to be assigned with another passenger, single supplement cabins are available with extra cost. All cabins have private bathrooms with toilet and show restrictions
- Children of 6 and under are not allowed on this cabin cruise. Ages 7 to 10 years old are charged at 50% of the full cruise rate if staying in their parent/guardian’s cabin. If there is more than one child, the first child is charged 50% and every child after at full price. Ages 11+ charged at full cruise price.
As a well known Tourism Agency, we believe that there should not be any suprises for you whether it be your trips, accommodations or so forth.
Therefore, our team is extremely dedicated and here to make sure that your are well satisfied throughout your journey.
This tour is specially arranged for you.
Apply right now from our customer service representative to inform you about your special tour options.
Use our form or WhatsApp Chat now!