We pick you up from the hotel approximately 6:15 a.m. Afterwards to be taken to Sogut with full day tour option.
You have the opportunity to experience this wonderful tour dating back to 13th Century where the Great Ottoman
Empire first begane to originate and took it’s roots.
Group: Minimum of 4 guests.
Duration: 7 hours.
Included: Pick-up from Sultanahmet/Old Town, Taksim and drop-off, air-conditioned vehicle, all fees and taxes, highway price.
Highlights: Tomb of Ertugrul Gazi, Alp’s Tomb, Orhan Gazi Mosque, Ottoman Museum, Grand Mosque of Bursa, Silk Bazaar.
* 06:15-06:30 – Pick up from your hotel.
* 08:15-08:30 -We will have breakfast on the way.
* 10:30 – The Tomb of Ertugrul Gazi in Sogut.
* 11:00 – Visit Alp’s Tombs and Ertugrul Gazi Tomb.
* 11:15 – The Tomb of Edebali, the Master of Ertugrul and Osman Gazi.
* 11:30 – Orhan Gazi Mosque in Sogut, Bilecik.
* 11:45 – Time line of Ottoman Empire at Ottoman Museum in Sogut.
* 13:30 – 14:30 Lunch.
* Drive to visit Turgut Alp Tomb in Inegol
* Drive to Bursa (Driving time appr. 1 hour to 1h30).
* 16:00 – 16:30 Visit the UNESCO-protected Tomb of Osman and Orhan Gazi, the key figures in Ottoman History in Bursa.
* 17:30 The Grand Mosque and Silk Bazaar.
* Free time at city center.
* 21:30 – 22:00 Drive to Istanbul and we will arrive back to the hotel.
- Other personal expenses
We also pick up guests who are located in Old Town/Sultanahmet and Taksim areas.
This tour will start with minimum of 4 guests.