We pick you up from the hotel approximately 6:15 a.m. Afterwards to be taken to Sogut with full day tour option.
You have the opportunity to experience this wonderful tour dating back to 13th Century where the Great Ottoman
Empire first begane to originate and took it’s roots.
* Pick up at 06:15 a.m. or 06:30 a.m. from your hotel.
* We will have breakfast on the way around 08:15-08:30 a.m.
* The Tomb of Ertugrul Gazi in Sogut around 10:30 a.m.
* Visit Alp’s Tombs and Ertugrul Gazi Tomb 11:00 a.m.
* The Tomb of Edebali, the Master of Ertugrul and Osman Gazi 11:15 a.m.
* Orhan Gazi Mosque in Sogut Bilecik 11:30 a.m.
* Time line of Ottoman Empire at Ottoman Museum in Sogut 11:45 a.m.
* Lunch around 13:30 p.m. – 14:30 p.m.
* Drive to visit Turgut Alp Tomb in Inegol
* Drive to Bursa (Driving time appr. 1 hour to 1h30).
* Visit between 16:00-16:30 the Tomb of Osman and Orhan Gazi, the key figures in Ottoman History in Bursa
* The Grand Mosque and Silk Bazaar 17:30 p.m.
* Free time at city center
* Drive to Istanbul and we will arrive back to the hotel at around 21:30 or 22:00 p.m.
* Air-conditioned vehicle
* All Fees and Taxes
* Highway price
* Other personal expenses
We also pick up guests who are located in Old Town Sultanahmet and Taksim areas.
This Tour will start with minimum 4 Passengers.
PRICE: 99 EUROS PER PERSON